Today we added a new feature that allows you to upload Flipnotes you have posted on Flipnote Hatena to YouTube.
Both a Hatena ID and a Google account are required in order to use this feature.
- 1) Login to Flipnote Hatena
- 2) Click on the link for your My Page at the top of your browser window
- 3) Click on the "Settings" tab
- 5) Proceed with the authentication process. You will be transferred to Google's site in order to complete authentication.
- 6) After you have linked your Hatena ID and your Google account, your screen should look like the one below.
Uploading your Flipnotes to YouTube
- Access the page of the Flipnote that you wish to upload, and click the "Upload to YouTube" button.
- Below is how your screen will look while uploading a Flipnote to YouTube. It may take some time for your uploads to YouTube to complete.
- Below is how your screen will look after your upload to YouTube is complete.
Please remember that you should only upload content to YouTube that does not violate the YouTube Community Guidelines and the YouTube Terms of Service. All content that you post to YouTube is your own responsibility, and Hatena is not able to manage nor remove any content that you have posted to YouTube.
We hope that this new feature adds to your continued enjoyment of Hatena's online services.